Monday, March 31, 2008

What's on YOUR fridge???



One of my MOST favorite craft blogs to visit is http://littlebitfunky.blogspot.com/ go check it out sometime! This gal is Soooooo creative and she always has SOMETHING in the works. Anyway, I am continuing her challenge to "show my fridge". Anyone else up for it? Here is my fridge...Lets see, there are two pink scripture cards in the left corner, a Christmas photo card from my husbands dad, on the green clip is a copy of DDs shot records, a speeding ticket(ooopps! what can i say, I drive it like i stole it???", and a cutting from a magazine of a hairdo I wanted to try. Other side is a picture of DH and his brothers when they were little, a picture of DD in the tub when she was about 3 months old, a spring magnet I got in a Springtime swap, a lab bill, a list of dinners for the month, a baggie with ideas form magazine on how to decorate the house, a notepad, a duck magnet, and 19 letter magnets for DD! Now, lets see YOUR fridge pics!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I had letter magnets like that on my fridge for at least 20 years (big space between my 3rd and 4th child and then 3 more after that and I did daycare for a zillion years) and then had the little words for the past 5 years and finally took THEM off about a year ago. I sorta miss them though.