Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princess Abby !


This is a first glance at the baby fairy dress that Abby is wearing in my sisters wedding in April. I bought a pattern but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so i strayed a little and created my own little fairy dress pattern. The pink satin overlay is by the pattern but I am still deciding whether I am going to actually let her wear that over the tutu bottom, or just put a leotard top under the tutu and let her go simple. I think the overlay takes away from the sweet tutu. It's all still in the works so let meknow what you think about wearing the overlay or not. I think Abby just sparkles when she gets to try it on!

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You know, I don't think it matters what she wears! Everyone will just be looking at the cutest little face in the world! Honestly, she is a doll!

Be blessed, Lea