Saturday, March 22, 2008

Still getting ready!











Abby is still busy preparing all of our Easter treats! Tonight she was busy making chocolate dipped pretzels with blue and green frosting drizzled over.








MMMMM! They look so yummy!

And this is just a little end table in my living room. I rescued an Easter lily from Kroger today. They were regularly 15$ and this poor baby was on sale for 2$. I guess it's not in good shape but I just think it needs a little TLC...don't you?
Notice the wool table mat? My mom made that for me when I moved back to Louisiana after living in Dallas for several months. I just LOVE it on my table and it stays there all year long, but it just has something extra SpRiNgY about it with that Lily on top~
Hope everyone's Easter eve is a great one! Don't stay up too late cooking!

1 comment:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

I do see that cute little Abby does like to make treats! It is spring so you can still make the Bird Nest Rice Krispie treats! Hugs, Maryjane Lee