Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to work!

Well, I have been busy with things other than crafting so I guess Im gonna get back in the groove tonight. I have a list of sewing and crafting projects that should keep me busy for a year or three :) Let's see, I STILL have to put some final touches on the fairy dress that Abby will be wearing in April, also, I have seven or eight little crayon rolls to make for the other little fairys as thank you gifts for being in the wedding, I have a kitty pillow to start( might start that tonight or tomorrow), I have a pillow case dress in mind that I want to make for Abby, I am in the very beginning of cutting out and embroidering some "tea cloths", and I should be painting and decorating Abbys room in May sometime. I have SOOOO many great ideas I'm having trouble remembering them all. I have found so much inspiration from my crafting buddies blogs and such. Speaking of forgetting good ideas, I also plan on making an inspiration bulletin board to hang in our office so I can stick all my good ideas and color palettes there. Should be another fun little crafty thing.
Well, I'm going to get my ironing board and my scissors out! Check back with me to see if I've made any progress!!!

No comments: