Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank you Lainey!


Everyone is having such a good time getting set for Spring and what better way to get in the mood than with a SPRING FLING SWAP at Mary Janes Farm!!!! Lainey and I swapped Spring goodies and I have to say, she must have known I have quite a sweet tooth! I got tons of cute "springy Thingys"!

I got TONS of yummy Easter Candy, two pages of adorable spring flower stickers, three packets of seeds ( I better get busy plantin'!), an EggPlant starter, a pack of spring notecards, a sweet blue bunny and a little felt Easter bag ( hard to see it in the picture : ( ), two jeweled easter egg ornaments, and a super super cute fridge magnet that has a spring on the back and everytime you open the fridge it wobbles and jiggles and makes me laugh! I think I will have to share the candy with Abby but HANDS off all my other treasures! Thanks so much Lainey! You are the sweetest! I just love everything you sent me! I'm in the spring cleaning mood now so I better start cleaning SOMETHING!!!!


See my little springy wiggly magnet!?!?

No comments: