Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Snippits of my bedroom makeover!



Here are a few pictures of what I've done to our bedroom this week during my bedroom makeover marathon: ) I have been collecting things here and there, that I wanted to use in decorating the bedroom but I was really waiting to put it all together until I painted. Soooo, PURPLE is the color. I was looking for a grayish purple and picked smokey plum as the wall color. White shutters and trim contrast perfectly! I'm planning on working in some chocolate' brown sheers or drapes around the windows. It's pretty sparse in there right now because I like to look at it for a while and be SURE I know what I want to do with it before I start putting holes in the walls. I need more shelving and storage space in here so we'll see what I can do over the summer! Pretty wooden hook rack!

Pretty photo box to hide msc, JuNk...





I love my moon and stars wire hanger!




"Smokey Plum" is the color of choice..brave huh?

No comments: