Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random stuff

I made these little wire place card holders the night before Sarahs wedding. The table centerpieces were fresh blooming flowers in wire baskets and these little doo dads stuck right in the dirt in the flower pot and held the name cards. The centerpieces that mom made were much more beautiful than my old potted plants but I just stuck them in there to get a snap shot.














There are tiny little beads in the center of each one, giving off a little sparkle in the sunlight...kinda hard to get a good picture with my cheap-o camera.

This bookmark is finally finished and it's off to a Farmgirl friend in Florida~ I just had to attatch the tassles and make a tag for it this morning.

Comming up tonight~ A picture of some QUILTED COASTERS for my mother in law for MOTHERS DAY!

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

This is the perfect answer for my herb garden! I just bought a large roll of wire from a yard sale for 25 cents. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, but now I do. I'm going to take those little post it notes off my herb planters and make these cute little card holders! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'll be sure to post my progress and link back here to you!

Hugs,
lea