Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thank you to PEGGY from THE SIMPLE WOMAN BLOG!

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! I got the BEST EVER prize in the mail today! Actually my neighbour got it and brought it over to me because the mail man had put it in the wrong box...You BETTER bring me my prize guuurl! I have been watching that mailbox like a hawk waiting on my ~delicious~ Mrs Meyers dish soap and my CutE CuTe CuTe strawberry apron, HANDMADE might I add, and my little red wooden scrubber brush, ALL that I won in a drawing over at The Simple Woman Blog http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
My "surprised" face!!!!!
Thank you soooo much Peggy! And tell your daughter, she did an amazing job on the apron and I will take good care of it! I JUST looove all of it!
My "hurry! Take a picture so I can wash a dirty dish!!!" face : )

3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Ha! I love the "surprised" face. You have some nice prizes, there :)

Aunt Jenny said...

Congratulations on winning the adorable loot...you are so cute in that apron!!!
I sure like your blog..just so fun!

peggy, the simple woman said...

Hey Girl! I forgot to keep your email address for you to receive your free year of the Gazette!!!! That was part of the gift-away as well. I almost forgot...email me at simplicity@superpa.net