Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Randomness...



I had a sudden burst of creative energy yesterday and threw together this little "dilly". I call it my "trim tower"... I had andrew drill a hole in a wooden block (something I saved for a time like this) and stuck a 1/4 dowl in the hole and glued it in a bit. Then I painted the whole thing and put some green polka dots all over it. I found a little "finial" looking thing that I used as a topper. it fits perfectly on top of the dowl and it screws off so I can add more ribbon spools if I want. One step toward organizing my crafts : ) Yay for me~



DAD, this one's for you!

I snuck a picture of me on dads bike while they were at church. This is how I see myself in my mind : ) I think I'm the only one who see's it though....lol

Note: Why do i look like i have no neck in this picture????

3 comments:

Autumn said...

WAAA! HAAA! HAAA! That picture is soooo funny!!! You sneaky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin Beck said...

The picture of you on the motorcycle is priceless! I bet your dad had a good laugh at that.
I love what you did to store your ribbons...Ugh...Mine are all over the place-I need to get organized like you~! ....someday.... :)

Kristin said...

I just came over from your comment on my blog... I love your tower of spools! Something about ribbon; I could just look at it all day!