Sunday, May 25, 2008

*~Wish List~*

I've been camping out on the Etsy sight every evening for about an hour at a time, and I've found some cool stuff that I've put on my "wish List". Here are a few of my favorites.
oh oh oh! First though, be sure and check out ALLSORTS at http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/10/halloween_freeb.html for a really good freebie! I just love the Banner letters she is giving away!
Ok, here's my wish list.

I just love this Pressed Tin Wall clock from Story Time Clocks on Etsy. It's a bit small for my taste. I would love a bigger one but this one is just as cute as can be.
I've been shopping around for handmade soaps. My baby girl has excema and I've heard that calendula oil was good for soothing rashed skin. This just looked like the perfect natural soap to try. It is a Vegan Lavender Calendula Soap, organic, made by Luscious Naturals on Etsy. This is in my " need to try" list. This is a set of vintage Dominoes made into fridge magnets. JUST my sort of funky thing! These are sold at Hestiahouse Works on Etsy. These may be on my fridge next week...we'll see!

No comments: