Saturday, May 10, 2008

A thrifting I did go ! ! ! !

Well, once again I subject all of you to my crazy thrifting finds. I have been gathering things from different thrift stores and garage sales for a couple weeks so here's a look at what I have.
Here's the little glass birdhouse I found for $1. It makes a cute home for my limes but I'm afraid now I need more limes, or maybe I'll think of something else to cozy up that little arrangement. I have it on my dinner table so I think about it every time I walk bye...sooner or later I'll get creative with the whole idea!
These cute little french signs will go great in my kitchen. I'm working on a New Orleans French style decor throughout the whole house but so far the kitchen is the only room catching on.
I don't think it shows up too well in the picture but I bought a huge glass cutting board that I ADORE! I'm always spilling my cut up veggies off of my itty bitty plastic cutting boards so this will be a great solution. I just never had it in me to go out and buy a brand new glass cutting board for 15$, so this one suits me well at $2~

Also, the funky cake cutter/server...I have big plans for this lil' thing...just wait...pictures to follow!

Found this pretty plate to go on my little pillar...Bad picture, sorry. This is a project in the works, supposed to be a lil' cookie tray. One of these days I'll finish it and take a better shot.

So there ya have it! All my trash to treasure stuff! I'm super busy this weekend so maybe I'll catch up on my posts on Monday! Adios!

No comments: