Friday, June 20, 2008

Cheap "rubber" Stamps

I'm not a big fan of rubber stamps, simply because I think they cost too much. I'm working on a project though, and I kinda ran out of idea and decided to look for a rubber stamp. I just couldn't pay 14$ though. I dont care how many times I ever used it, I dont think I would ever feel like I got 14$ worth out of it : ) ANyway, I'm sure you have seen these clear stamps that they sell in sheets of eight or ten...well ,the sheets of stamps are only about 4 dollars but the acrylic stamp block is where they get you...ten dollars! So I picked up a pack of the stamps and two of these solid wooden blocks (99 cents each)and used my trusy ole' E600 glue to stick them to the blocks. Now I have 12 different stamps, on two blocks, for under eight dollars!!!! WOO HOO! I'm sure I'm not the first person do do this but I just thought I'd share the idea for all you other "frugal" crafters!

No comments: