Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas wishes....

Well, my little blog will be out of commission for about a week. We're leaving town to go to Dallas tomorrow morning to be with Andrews family for Christmas. So, since I'm not going to be keeping you busy laughing at my silly posts, I'll leave you with another assignment for the week...
Pray! For Abby to be well behaved and go to bed EARLY everynight!
For morning sickness not to kick in for me while I'm up there.
No drama.
For this to be a relaxing and peaceful trip for everyone,
and of course for safety on the road....we always need an extra dose of that one : )

Dad, Mom, Luke, Sara , chris, mawmaw, pawpaw, Pawpaw Jack,
I'll miss you all this week! I hope you all have a wonderful time together! Merry Christmas XOXOXO
" Enjoy the day's simple pleasures and may those pleasures, simply make your day." Joe M. Galante

1 comment:

KKJD1 said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I cant get so busy I might miss something! I am so happy for you! Hope and pray yall will have a safe trip. I'll pray for each of you! Merry Christmas. Karen