Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby on the Brain!

I bought this sweet little pair of vintage baby shoes at a garage sale about 4 months ago , and right away I had a plan for them. I painted the little "booties" PiNk, re-strung the laces with some sweet pink ribbon and glittered the outer leather with ultra fine pink-pearl glitter...I just had to add a little fairy, and the "baby love" sign to finish it off...
Sarahs bab y is due in march and I made this as a little keepsake to bring with her when she goes to the hospital and she can put all the little keepsake things in it, and it serves as a cutsie decoration for the hospital room...
I kept Abbys little craddle label with her name on it, from the hospital, her armband ID and mine, and the little hat that she wore during our hospital stay....
Isn't it PreCiOuS????

2 comments:

KKJD1 said...

Very cute! I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Blessings, Karen

Lyssa Beth said...

Those are so cute, nice job altering them!! Love the laces.