Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome Ryland Tucker!

Our little man was born July 30! Weighing an oz more and a quarter inch longer than his big sister was... 7lbs 10oz and 19 inches long. It's been a super easy transition from three to four in our family and I couldnt have asked for a better three people to share life with than my three sweeties Andrew, Abby and Ryland!
I find it overwhelming to think of updating everyone with whats been going on sine my last blog post back in March so I'm just gonna jump right in where we are now and you'll figure the rest out.
With two little ones cnsuming most of my time now, I have to carefully carve out little crafting sessions during each week and sometimes i dont get around to it at all. Its ussually late at night when the kids are asleep that I sit down with some kind of project and work on it till I cant keep my eyes open any more.
So since crafting isn't at the top of my list of priorities I'll be sharing some other things that have held my interest lately.
With a growing family and an economy that is at it's worst I have been focusing on ways to save money and resourses and stretch everything and anything we have.
Check back tomorrow for my #1 money saving effort!


2 comments:

Kim said...

He is such a cutie pie! I see he's got a belly like his daddy! HA HA! I absolutely can't wait to see this little guy in person. Much Love,

Katrina said...

congratulations! he is 9 days younger than my son. =) he is adorable... looks like a little man... hehe.