Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY !


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts

...And I could not be MORE excited! I have had a feeling all along that it was a boy because everything has been so different than it was with Abby. I've had NO morning sickness, just a few woozy moments here and there, I have gained weight SO much faster ( i'm just gonna blame that on the pregnancy even though we all know otherwise: ) and I have been craving lots of really spicy foods and STEAK! So, I begged the Doctor for an ultrasound today even though I wasn't due for one and he said he'd do it if I could wait for a while. So anyway, I HAVE THE BEST doctor ever and I mean that! He did the ultrasound just for fun, and DID one on Sara since she was there with me...And even though he told me we'd have to wait three more weeks to find out gender, he went ahead and sneaked a peek and told me he was SURE it's a boy! SO YAY for us! Now I can officially think BOY!!!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

I can hardly read the post-the color is too light!

WOO!HOO!!! SO much fun!!!
We'll finally have a boy close by!!! Poor thing-he will be outnumbered!

Bubba said...

paw paw thinks thats really neat news. congratulations

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!I am so happy for ya'll!

KKJD1 said...

Congrats! I know he will be beautiful! Cant wait to see his little face. Have a blessed day. Karen

sunnyday's said...

30 years ago I was blessed with a son a year later I had another. They have been my pride and joy every day since. So you may have to buy a few more bandaids they are worth it. They can actually climb walls, jump from roof tops and live and ski down anything. They find ways to get into things that no one else would ever think of. They are truley a joy and a blessing. worth every gray hair I have

Cathy Cobblestone said...

First of all - Congrats. I have a sweet son and they are jus' precious - especially how they love their mommas. But of course, those lil' girls are oh so sweet too. I enjoyed the post about her birdhouse. I still have the first birdhouse my lil' guy ever painted - he was about her age. He's 6 now. Take care of yourself and oh yes, I so enjoyed spicy food - I could have lived at the Mexican restaraunt - chips and salsa all the way! Hehe. Thanks for following us and I'll look forward to checking in with you again. Cathy